Ticket #22 (new enhancement)
|Reported by:||bob||Owned by:||Nobody|
Description (last modified by dom) (diff)
Currently Wiki::Toolkit derived wikis are completely open. This is fine apart from the spam problem. As I see it we have 5 levels of user:-
- not anonymous
- registered user
- trusted registered user
- admin user
an wiki admin could decide what levels of access people could have. e.g.
- anonymous - viewing rights
- not anonymous - view rights and spam checked and moderated edit
- registered user - moderated edit
- trusted user - unmoderated edit
- admin user - edit, abitily to moderate, deletion.
authentication should be pluggable. i.e.: http basic auth, openid, in house userdb and ldap. Depending on what people want. all of them should be able to co exist.